|24Hrs Check-out||Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity||Travel Desk|
|RO Drinking Water||In-House Laundry||Vallet Parking|
|Doctor on Call||Credit Cards Accepted||Amex Card Accepted|
|Complimentary Breakfast||Copy Service||Coffee Shop|
|Multi-Cuisine Restaurant||Digital Safe||Elevator|
|Hair Dryer on request||Ramp Access||Lightening Arrester|
|Tea/Coffee Maker||Non-Smoking Rooms||King & Twin beds|
|Mini Bar||Board room & Conference Facilities||Round the Clock Services|
|24hrs armed Security||24hrs manned Reception||24hrs running hot/cold water|
|24hrs CCTV Surveillance||Smoke Detectors||Fire Fighting Equipment|
|100% Auto Power Backup||Ample car/2 Wheeler Parking||Iron Box on request|
|Banquets||Health Club||Outdoor Catering|
Rules & Regulations
- Right of Admission Reserved.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes & charges.
- Extra bed/person will be charged at Rs 600/- + applicable taxes.
- Tariff and taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- The tariff includes complimentary breakfast.
- Check-out time 24 hrs.
- Group bookings are available.
- Guests are requested to handover the laundry before 10 A.M. Laundry will be delivered only after 7.00 P.M next day.
- Guests are requested to give 2hrs prior notice before checkout.
- Visitors are not permitted in the guest’s room.
- Guests are requested to follow the rules & regulations of the hotel for a comfortable stay.
- Gambling and any other illegal activities of any form are strictly prohibited in the hotel premises.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewellery or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for the acts or omissions of third persons, hotel employees or representatives, occurring on the premises, except, when they arise out of the strict performance of hotel employee's or representative duties. In any case, the hotel will not be held responsible under any circumstances for damages in excess to the equivalent of 10 (ten) times the daily room rate of the person to whom it is liable.
- Articles left behind by hotel guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by owner up to 90 (ninety) days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed by the hotel as seen fit.
- Valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms included are Ration Card, Aadhaar Card,Pan Card, Voter's Id, Driver's License & Passport.
- According to Indian Govt laws for reservations including children between 0 and 18 years of age, parents or guardians must present a passport or birth certificate for the child at check-in. If the child is accompanied by a guardian, an authorization for travel with others issued by the Juvenile Court must be presented.
- The Guests shall be responsible for the replacement/ reinstatement of any items damaged through misuse or other act of abuse. This shall apply whether the damage was deliberate or accidental.